Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm a Renegade I always was....







Skull Tank Top and Black Cardigan, Town's Bazarre
Skull Bangle, Marie Stuff N' Shop
Beaded Bracelet, DIY

HMU: Myself
Photography: Sissy

Hey loves, I'm back on blog like I was back from a very long sleep.. Finally, I got my full bangs back. How do you like my hair? There's a reason why I trimmed my bangs and why I chose Paramore's song for the title of this blog. The title deals with this guy who left. The song is about a girl who tried as hard as she could to make everything alright. Renegade means, a disloyal person, betrays or deserts.

I'm leaving you with the video of the song.




"FASHION IS A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MOOD"


BTW, Istaylista is now on FB. Click here and please like. Thank you very much.


XOXO ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I love your "blunt bangs"! Gusto ko rin ng ganyan na bangs pero ayaw ng hair ko! hehehe

    SKULL-lista dapat title ng blog post na 'to! hehehe...^◡^

    Cool outfit Lin! ^◡^

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baka palitan ko ang title, lol. Na-LSS kase ako sa kanta. Nakakarelate ako kaya yun ang naisip kong title although hindi relate doon sa outfit post, hahahaha. Thanks Wrey OX

      Delete