Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Headbands

We are 5 days away from Halloween. Do you have your costumes picked? As I've said from my previous post, I am planning to wear a Skull Printed Tank Top and pair it with black leggings. Here's a photo for you to see:


 I love seeing everyone dressed up in their Halloween costumes. But I don't want to dress up. I mean, I don't personally wear Halloween suit but still I want to be festive and stylish this Halloween. So I got an idea of buying these Spooktacular Halloween Headbands  from department store. Perfect way to finish off my Halloween Suit. Here are some photos wearing 4 spooky headbands. 

 The Demon and The Elf, BTW, I'd like you to meet my Aunt Nitz. 

 Me as Ms. Pumpkin :), wearing pumpkin headband

Here's my pick. Perfect for my Halloween Outfit. Jaraaaaannnnn:

Elias Paniki ang peg :)

Black Bat Headband, I am so cute in this photo(yabang lang, lol)

There are so many cute headbands to choose from and I end up with buying 4 headbands(I am goin' to give the 3 headbands to the kids) If you're like me and you want to join the Halloween fun without a fuss, then Halloween Headbands are perfect for you :)

XOXO,

Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment