Sunday, October 07, 2012

Bored Out of my Skull








White Top and Black Leggings, Town's Bazzare
Flipflops, Banana Peel
Skull Headband, Marie Stuff n' Shop
Necklace, DIY
Bangles, DV
Skull Earrings, Festival Mall Alabang

Styled By: Yours Truly
Photograph By: My Sissy

It's not Halloween but I'm wearing accessories with skulls on it. But yeah, I love it. I do rock. Yesterday was like "lazy day". So my aunt and I went to the mall and watched Taken 2 and wore this outfit. The skull headband, I bought a long time ago. The skull ring is customized I ordered from Cheysser. Skull earrings gave by my aunt, she knows I love accessories with skulls. I feel comfy with this outfit and I look skinny, lol.

PS: Have you noticed my Panda Nails? I'll blog about that separately.

XOXO 

Lin

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. \m/ Skull lover ka din, I've read from your blog. I love skulls and cats too. Kaya magkakasundo tayo :)

      Delete