Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NOTD: Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Nails

For some miracle, we don't have work yesterday because it's Papua New Guinea's Independence Day(I bet you're wonderin' why). Hmmmm, simply because my work have access at Papua New Guinea and the boss declares that we don't need to work during holidays. Ok ok ok. So my aunt and I went to the mall, have coffee, bought some tools we will need on our nail art session(I'll post soon what tools I've bought for my nails, it's a bit tricky). Moving on, speaking of nail art, look what my magical hands done on my nails and to my aunt's nails:

 Piglet Nails(My Nails)

Piglet, Pooh's best friend using 2 shades of pink polish for the base, ears, and nose, purple polish and a fine detailed brush for the details.

Winnie the Pooh Nails(My Aunt's Nails)

Winnie the Pooh also called Pooh Bear using mustard yellow polish for the base, black polish and a fine detailed brush for the details.

Aren't they cute? 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I love the playfulness of the background. I hope you also have time to visit my blog! xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Rien, I already followed you. Hope you can follow me back and thanks for the complement. I love your blog too.

      Delete