Thursday, September 20, 2012

FINDS: Must Have Slippers

Thank God it's payday, lol. Manunuod sana ng Resident Evil with my aunt, but we end up on having coffee again at Starbucks-SM City Rosario and also kaunting shopping. So, I'm sharing you 3 very stylish slippers:


I saw this from Ana's blog post yesterday. So I went to the mall's department store and then found this pair of flip flops from Banana Peel. Available in different designs and collection. Pero naka-catch ng attention ko is this, The Maja Salvador Signature Collection. Very Stylish and comfy to wear.You can check out different designs on Ana's post, click here and also on Banana Peel's website, here.


Since may campaign on "NO TO PLASTICS", why not wear it in a stylish way? I saw this pair from department store, PVC made siya. Ang cute lang ng bow with polka dots na design. You can pair it with jeans, denim short or skirts.

And Last:


Cute Pink Oinky indoor slippers I got from our town's bazzare. Very comfy niya. I'll bring this pair at the office, hahaha sosyal.

So how do yah like my new slippers?

XOXO, Lin

2 comments:

  1. Awww thank you ! :) Natuwa naman ako dito! :) Super nice din nung 2 other pairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga. Ang cute nung baboy, hehehe. Thanks din :)

      Delete