Friday, June 01, 2012

OOTD: Cat and Bird


Angry Birds from SM Dept. Store
Thrifted Denim Shorts
Anime Black XD Cat from Chikara Hats
"SEXY" 1 inch Baller from my cousin
Brogue Shoes from Tomato

Wearing angry birds shirt(actually it's a men's shirt from my uncle), paired with folded denim shorts and brogue shoes. Wore my anime hat(my recent haul from online store) Also the 1 inch baller from my cousin, Arnick.The Baller says "SEXY", even though I'm not. Lolololol.

I was like back from my teenage life with this outfittey :) Sorry for the late post. I think it was a month ago when I wore this cool outfit and I'm too lazy to blog about this OOTD. Also, 3 weeks ago, I was invaded by a yucky red spots a.k.a. the "CHICKEN POX". Hahaha, I'm better now and working hard at the office. You know, "MAKING MONEY" :D

Kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment