Wednesday, February 08, 2012

OOTD: Better OFF






Tank Top, Artwork | Black Cardigan, Milk & Co. | Denim Shorts, Thrifted | Brogue Shoes, Tomato

Since it's my "MEGA" daaay off last Saturday, I went to the mall nearby with my officemate. The mall was jam-packed with shoppers because it's their "3-DAY SALE". And also I have my first February Haul. A pair of floral flats I bought from the department store for only Php 299. (Photo will be uploaded soon).

Back with my OOTD, I've decided to wear a very comfy outfit. Tank Top printed with Bear(you may also see it here) layered with Black Cardigan paired with Denim Shorts and my-oh-so-favorite Brogue Shoes a.k.a the Oxford Shoes.

I know my face is kinda awkward though. Don't mind them. I'm just not in the good mood while taking pictures that day.

How duh yah like my outfittey?

P.S: Yesterday, my blog celebrates it's 1st year anniversary. Hahaha, I'm too lazy to blog about "Achievements for the Whole Year". But promise I'll post it. Kbye

2 comments:

  1. I <3 oxford shoes! I have one but I rarely wear 'em cause they hurt my feet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you can give it to me. i'm size 7 1/2. Just kiddin'

      Delete