Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OOTD: The Day I was Hello Kity






Hello Kitty Bat Wing Sleeves, bought at Market Market | Black Tight Jeans, Wrangler | Floral Shoes, SM Department Store | Scarf worn as Usagi Headband

These photos were taken last Sunday afternoon after my hair dying session at the salon. Wearing my Hello Kitty Bat Wing Sleeves shirt paired with black tight jeans and my floral shoes. I used my red scarf and knot it like Hello Kitty's red bow. I love Hello Kitty so much. She's very cute :).

Funny, every time I'm taking pictures for my outfit post, my face is always awkward :D(notice photos 1 and 3) We can't take a good photo. Every time I pose, and my sister clicks the camera, the wind is blowing my hair :| But I want to thank my sister, Ching for having these shots for me, and as always, she's willing and very patient the whole time. Love you so much sis XOXO <3

BTW let me show my "Headshot Drama" as I brag the new color of my hair, lol.

HEADSHOT #003: The Ash Blonde Crazy B*tch

How do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. Aaawwe your Hello Kitty top and your flats is so cute!!!!!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete