Thursday, January 05, 2012

CHRISTMAS OOTD: That's Polka Dots

A quick blog post about my Christmas OOTD:

 Polka Top from Surplus Shop
Gray Cardigan from my sister's closet
Denim Stonewash Shorts from OP
Brown Leather Oxford Shoes from Tomato
Key Necklace I bought from Macs
Black Belt from Genevieve Gozum
Headband from Aksesoriz

My yellow top polka izzo cute with the gray cardigan I borrowed from my sis. Paired it with my denim stonewash shorts, tucked it in, accentuated with black belt, key necklace and headband also. And it's soo comfy to wear my new Oxford shoes I bought.(umo-oxford shoes, lol).

Here also some photos from my facebook account : click

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. Love that polka dots shirt on you :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vina. Gift lang siya sa akin ng bestfriend ko. May Blue din niyan. Sleeveless siya. I layered lang with a cardigan to cover up my "BRASO", lol.

    ReplyDelete