Thursday, December 08, 2011

BIRTHDAY OOTD : Umasal Lamang Nang Ayon sa Ganda

.
Ms. Pouty Lips
Hi I'm Lin, 24. I'm working at our own store(self-employed) and a blogger at the same time. I'm a frustrated fashion stylist, lol. "Kaya dinadaan ko na lang sa blog itong pagiging fashionista kuno ko". I just wanna share my style lang naman. And today, I wanna share you what's my OOTD when I celebrated my birthday last December 06, 2011. Here are some sneaks:


"Ganda" Shirt by Team Manila Lifestyle 
Stonewash Denim Shorts by OP
Black Leather Ribbon Wristlet by F & H 
Black Nerd Eyeglasses
Red Toms Replica Shoes
Domo Kun Sling Bag

Wearing my Team Manila Shirt saying, "Umasal Lamang Nang Ayon sa Ganda" and paired it with Denim Stone-wash Shorts and also my red sneaks. I accentuate it with Black Leather Ribbon wristlet, black nerd eyeglasses. Am I cute? Haha. Medyo natuwa yung mga friends ko at na-cute-an(aheeem) sa mga photos ko kaya ginawaan nila ako ng collage. Here oh:

Pang-Lookbook by Chico

Collage-collage-an by Meryl

 You can also visit Meryl's blog: here
She's an amaaazziing Blogger :)

For Blog Header by Mher
Thanks guys. Appreciated much.

And here's my LookBook Version:


You may also see the other photos here. Ok just click.

Thanks also to my sister for the photo shoot.

Hope you enjoy my OOTD. You can leave a comment on the comment section. Kbye



2 comments: