Monday, October 17, 2011

FOTD: Barbie Inspired Look

Barbie have been part of my life when I was a little girl. It seems like Barbie inspired me in so many ways including her make up trend. I saw the old Barbie of my sister. Then Barbie came into my mind to be my FOTD(Face of the Day).

But before I show you some sneak of my photos, watch this video. This reminds me of my childhood days :)

 

Here is my FOTD, (Ima Barbie Girl, In a Barbie World(me singing))

Barbie Inspired Look

The Make Up:

Turquoise Eyeshadow
Pink Blush
Sexy Pink Lipstick

And of course the inspiration, The Sexy Barbie:

(Photo Grabbed from Google)


BTW, the Hippie Band I'm wearing is only DIY!

I hope you love my FOTD. You can leave your comments below :D XOXO, Lin

2 comments:

  1. Mestizay, that's my Ex BF's gift. Hahahaha. Avon 'yung brand but Avon from US :). Thanks

    ReplyDelete