Sunday, September 11, 2011

OOTD: Beggar Doll

Oh hello. I'm alive and kicking again here on blog., looool. Sobrang dami ko atang na-miss. Napabayaan ko na ata ang blog ko ;_;

And sa aking pagbabalik here on blog, I want to share what I am wearing today. Here it is:

THE BEGGAR DOLL
(Click photo for a closer look on tee)

Beggar Inspired Off Shoulder Tee
Black Tank Top
Boyfriend Shorts
Strappy Black Flats

MUST HAVES: Ripped Tee. Just like this:


As in parang beggar talaga ang dating but its cool to wear :) Pwede din siya i-pair on tight jeans. And BTW, how do you like the bow on my hair? Lmao


Followers and readers, you can leave your comment on the comment section. Kbye!

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I loved the blog.
    Give my last one ...
    What do you think of following each other?
    Kisses, have a great weekend.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agora, thanks for the complement. Keep reading my post :). I followed you already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, thanks for visiting!
    I wish you a great weekend!
    I'm following you.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang cute naman ng beggar effect na yan may matching red bow!haha babe,the floral shorts you asked about is thrifted then i had it altered & scalloped.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mestizay :)). Sobrang wala na akong mai-post kaya kung ano na lang suot ko that day. I don't have kase a bonggang headpiece to match with my ripped tee. Kaya, nung nakita ko 'yung Usamimi Headband ko, 'yun na lang, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top so nice !

    Love S.
    Check out our Blog
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Secretfashionlove: Oh yes. And I only got it from the bazzare :). Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey loves you've been awarded !! Check out my blog; http://missjnel18.blogspot.com/2011/09/omg-i-cant-believe-ive-been-awarded-i.html ! <3

    ReplyDelete