Monday, May 16, 2011

FOTD : Frustrated K-Pop Look

It's May already. Time flown by sooooo fast. Nothings change. I'm still jobless and loveless, lol :D
Sorry again for not posting for about a week. Been busy again(busy tumunganga). Ang sakit sa bangs, lol. So now ko lang maipo-post what I've done last week with my "NAKAKAUMAY NA FACE", lol. I uploaded the pictures on Facebook and super delay na yung post ko about my FOTD project chuva.

 I started to create my FOTD album or Face of the Day Album on Facebook. My first FOTD entitled, Frustrated K-Pop look. Here are some sneak of my photos.

THE MS. AWKWARD FACE :D


I didn't upload the outtakes on Facebook. Can't take a good photo, lol. And saaaad, I didn't achieve the K-Pop look. But my friend says, na mukha daw ako Korean dito, lol(mukhang hindi naman). Let me show you what I've done with my eyes. Eto yung natutunan ko kakanuod ng make up tutorial from Jen.

I used a frosted white and black shadows and blend it
Maple blush on my cheeks
Nude Lipstick for the lips

Is it good? Am I good na on applying the shadows?

Di naman ako madamot(ahem), so I'll share you Jen's page for some make up tutorials and up-do's. Click here. Just click.

 I know I'm not that good when it comes on make-up tutorial, but I hope I helped you out and nabigyan ko kayo ng idea bout applying the shadows(kahit di ko na-detailed kung ano yung nilagay ko sa eyes ko and wala ako video tutorial, lol.) Don't worry, I'll try hard for the next post. Thinking pa for a detailed one.

Feel free to leave comment on the comment section. Kbye, till my next post.

XOXO,

 Lin ('oo')


No comments:

Post a Comment