Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My First Batch of Nail Polishes/Accessories for this Year

Yellow, Red Orange, Lavender, Frosted Blue from Sinful Colors Proffessionals
Moma(238) from NYC
The rest don't have a label

I took a picture of my imported nail polishes. Lol, sorry for bragging but I'm just excited. I really love the yellow one. I'm expecting the second batch this coming month of May. Waiting for my aunt's "PASALUBONG"(smiling with full of excitement).

Nail File from Aerosoles

Hahahaha this is not a popsicle stick, this is a Nail File. Obviously, I use this for shaping up my long hard nails :D I love this because of it's rainbow color.

Nail accessories/bead/gems

This is the very exciting part, putting up some gems/beads on my nails(nakakagawa ako ng flower etc. through this thing lol)

And I'm still waiting for my Aunt's "PASALUBONG". I hope mas marami pa ang dumating(laughing)

2 comments:

  1. very nice color of nail polishes

    http://www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVIE: Oh, thank you.. Appreciated much. Keep reading my post.

    ReplyDelete